Real Estate Search
Ultimate 89 Point Marketing Plan
1. Place advertising in South Florida Real Estate & Development, Inc.
2. Send “Just Listed” cards to over 1,300 partners and affiliates in our database.
3. Publish the property to over 400 International websites to attract International buyers.
4. Publish the property to exclusive North America buyers representation websites.
5. Insert property on my website, http://www.south-florida-real-estate-for-sale.com, which will have
several property pictures and main information about your property made available to anyone
who visits my website.
6. Submit professional photos available to millions of people via our website
at http://www.south-florida-real-estate-for-sale.com which is linked to several other sites.
7. Distribute color flyer to other agents in my office. South Florida Real Estate & Development, Inc.
agents are the highest producing agents in the world.
8. Place ad on Facebook, Twitter, and Linked In
9. Promote the property to all top Realtors in South Florida Real Estate Offices.
10. Perform a Reverse Prospecting Search to attract prospective buyers within the MLS.
11. Help seller relocate locally, or out of area with highly experienced South Florida Real Estate &
Development, Inc. agents across the globe – so the seller is sure to have the highest quality
agent to help them on both sides of their move to make it worry and stress free.
12. Send a personalized letter to residents in the immediate neighborhood promoting the features
and lifestyle benefits of the property.
13. Set up a 24 hour 800 # message for the property to allow buyers to access information at their
convenience 24 hours a day.
14. Weekly meeting with the team to mastermind on what steps have been completed and executed
in the marketing of the home.
15. Advertise the property on other co-op listing fliers.
16. Maximize showing potential through professional signage. South Florida Real Estate &
Development, Inc. has the most
recognizable Logo and Trademark in this area.
17. Electronically submit the listing information to the Multiple Listing Service for exposure to over
12,000 active real estate agents in the Multiple Listing Service area.
18. Enter the sellers name and address in office computer system to keep seller informed of market
changes, mortgage rate fluctuations, sales trends or anything that may affect the value and
marketability of their property.
19. Provide Open Houses with a licensed Realtor at the seller’s request.
20. Explain the use of the Seller’s Property Disclosure Statement the seller will complete, and that
will be presented to the buyer of their home.
21. Price the property right the 1st time… to open the market vs. narrowing the market.
22. Promote the property at the weekly company sales meeting.
23. Advertise the property electronically to all the South Florida Realtors with full color flyers emailed
directly to their inbox.
24. Suggest or advise changes to make the seller more saleable and attractive to buyers.
25. Prospect three hours, and contact twenty people per day looking for potential buyers.
26. Contact my buyer leads, centers of influence, and past clients for potential buyers.
27. Have cooperating brokers in the area tour your home when available.
28. Assist seller with interim financing if necessary.
29. Provide a professional home staging consultation if desired.
30. Provide professional photography.
31. Prepare a full color photo flyer with a list of features of the property to leave at the home for
visitors to take with them after the showing.
32. Submit to property to Top Internet Sites: Realtor.com, Homes & Land.com, Yahoo Real Estate,
Homes.com, MSN Real Estate, and more than 20 others.
33. Submit the property to web-based buyer classifieds (Trulia, Craigslist, Zillow, Etc.)
34. Promote the property at all MLS association marketing sessions.
35. Represent the seller on offer presentations, and negotiating the best price and terms.
36. Handle the entire escrow process for the seller.
37. Research property’s current use and zoning use.
38. Deliver the sellers check to them at closing.
39. Provide seller with a list of preferred vendors.
40. Provide a list of Interview Questions for prospective seller to use when interviewing agents.
41. Research tax records to verify full and complete legal information is available to prospective
buyers and buyer’s agents on MLS printout.
42. Provide Staging Checklist to suggest constructive changes to the property to make it more
appealing, to show exceptionally well and help it to yield the greatest possible price to an
43. Provide seller with a Showing Checklist which offers home showing guidelines to help have the
home prepared for appointments.
44. Obtain sellers contact information for follow up and emergency contacts.
45. Research ownership and deed type from Title Company.
46. Research property’s land use, deed restrictions, and easements.
47. Prepare a Seller’s Net Proceeds Sheet to show seller expenses, closing costs and net proceeds.
48. Determine if the property qualifies for the property to be toured by agents from my office
following our weekly sales meetings.
49. Determine if seller qualifies for our Smart Seller Program.
50. Meet with our transaction coordinator daily for status updates on the closing process.
51. Email the seller several times per week with feedback & reports on the property.
52. Mail the seller copies of any advertising regarding the property.
53. Prequalify all prospective buyers to avoid wasting sellers time with “shoppers”.
54. Monitor the buyers’ loan to assure timely loan commitment.
55. Arrange all inspections, including utility and municipal.
56. With the sellers permission, provide & arrange for contractors to perform any agreed upon
57. Make arrangements with the Title Company.
58. Monitor buyer and agent feedback to make any necessary changes to price, condition… etc.
59. Require all offers include buyers pre-approval and proof of funds for down payment.
60. Make available my entire team so that any questions or concerns will be handled in a timely
61. Provide seller with a blank copy of the Residential Purchase agreement to review and become
familiar with it at the time the offers come in.
62. Write Magazine Ads for the property.
63. Update qualified Buyers with your property information.
64. Work to qualify prospective buyers and assist them in obtaining suitable mortgage financing
through our preferred lenders.
65. Re-write Advertisements weekly to keep them fresh.
66. Target the market to determine who is the most likely buyer willing to pay the highest price.
67. Follow up with all buyer leads and inquires within 5 minutes.
68. Track all numbers to determine where the buyers are seeing the property.
69. Improve the marketing of any under-performing marketing campaigns.
70. Enable option to “press zero” so the prospective buyer can speak with someone in our office
about the property immediately.
71. Discuss qualifications of prospective buyers to help determine buyer motivation, ability to
purchase and probability of closing on the sale.
72. Listing Cancellation Policy. 100% Satisfaction GUARANTEE.
73. Targeted telemarketing directed to qualified buyers.
74. Buyer profile report to determine the buyers purchase needs.
75. Communication Guarantee. Call the seller every Tuesday or they fire us.
76. Specialized team of full time licensed assistants to care for the sellers every need.
77. Tele-market to bring more buyers and sellers together through our network.
78. Follow up with seller to determine if they may have procured a buyer through the Smart Seller
79. Cooperate with all Real Estate companies in the South Florida
80. Provide a Homeowners Guide to prepare the home for showings and negotiate the inspection
81. Coordinate scheduling of appraisal and supply comparable sales if needed.
82. Set up final walk through of the property for buyers and their agent.
83. Meet with our preferred lenders to see if they have any prospective buyers in their network.
84. Arrange possession and transfer of home (keys, warranties, garage door openers, community
pool keys, mail box keys, educate new owners of neighborhood policies.
85. Help seller find their next home if they will be staying in our area.
86. Obtain one set of keys which will be inserted in the lockbox.
87. Review and explain all clauses in Listing agreement and other paper work/agreements.
88. Explain the benefits of a Home Owner Warranty with the seller.
89. Research the N.O.D (Notice of Default) list to keep up with the current market.